Amazon Associates

Saturday

Enjoying it while it lasts

The sun was out in Seattle yesterday. It was completely spectacular. So, my friend Anna Alexander and I decided we needed to head to the waterfront to write.

This was the view from our table at the Edgewater. Isn't it spectacular? 
 And we weren't the only ones enjoying the weather. Several boats of various sizes slowly meandered by that window in the three hours we were there.

So, okay...we didn't get much writing done. Instead we jabbered endlessly and enjoyed the day. 
Next time we'll write.
Sometimes you just have to enjoy the little things, right?

What have you done to enjoy the day lately? Gone anywhere wonderful?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that looks so lovely! I'm totally jealous! I need to come visit you. Because I adore you, of course, not because of the view. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was spectacular! You do need to come visit me...and I'll take you to admire that view while you're here. You can adore me while we're there. ;-)

      Delete