Amazon Associates

Sunday

October, my favorite month of the year!

October is my favorite month of the year. It always has been.

It could be because of the amazing fall colors:Chances are, even if you don't live in an area where the foliage turn, at some point, someone dragged you somewhere to go look at the leaves. I considered it insanely dull at the time, but now I love watching the maple trees (in particular) turn to vibrant oranges and reds.

Another reason: It's my birthday month. Those who know me know I'm a birthday fiend, constantly reminding them of my birthday. It's to the point that if I don't, they search me out to find out what's going on and why I'm not bugging them about it. I love that they know me well enough to know it's a big deal to me any why. 

Emerald City Writers' Conference is also held each October. This year I'll be giving a workshop for the first time. (If you're going to be in attendance, I'd love to see you!) Last year I was the conference chair, so I plan on kicking back and catching up with everyone that I was too busy to do more than wave at as I raced past.

And, it wouldn't be fair if I didn't mention Halloween. Now that I have kids, it means something a bit different than it used to, but I always look forward to seeing all the costumes. 

Tell me, what's your favorite month? Are you a die hard for October, like I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment