Amazon Associates

Monday

Coming in Hot, Passport to Romance Cover Contest Winner! and CONTEST

I'm thrilled to let you know that Coming In Hot won the Passport to Romance Cover Contest!
HUGE thanks to everyone who came out in the wind storm that wasn't (thanks for that news people) and voted.
Right now the book is in edits, so I'm hoping for a February release. I'll be sure to let you all know when that happens.

In the meantime I participated in an author event at Crucible Winery over the weekend with authors Gina Fluharty, Clare McKay & Anna Alexander. We had a ton of fun and I wound up winning the raffle basket. Which means YOU wound up winning.

Just comment below that you'd like to win the prizes (including the House of Rosenorn canvas bag, Theo chocolate bars, books and more) and tell me what your favorite type of wine is. Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter too. That's it! I'll have one of the kiddos pick a winner on Thursday.

Have a wonderful week!

Carmen




7 comments:

  1. I want to win some chocolate!!! I like sweet whites. Really anything sweet with low tannin content. Lol well I will actually drink anything someone else pours for me. I'm not ashamed of the truth. Chocolate is on the line!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When it comes to chocolate, there is no shame!

      Delete
  2. That is so great! February is almost here. Cant wait for your book release.
    About the basket, I am a chocolate lover. And wine too! Lol Merlot is my favorite. Good luck with the book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mi!
      I went to a tea shop a few weeks ago and was shocked with the proprietor gave us white chocolate to nibble on with the teas we were trying. Apparently, chocolate is universal!

      Delete
  3. I love st Michelle - I can't spell the name of it to save my life! Can't wait to read your book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The German one? LOL I know exactly which one you mean! That's a great one!
      And you will be one of the first to know when it's finally out. :-)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations Mi! The kiddo drew your name out of the hat.
    Email me at carmen [at] carmencooknovels.com with your mailing address and I'll get your prize in the mail.

    ReplyDelete