Amazon Associates

Wednesday

What'cha Reading Wednesday

I love finding new authors and series. LOVE it. So, I'm going to start popping up occasionally and ask what everyone is reading.  I won't do it every week, but when I think of it. And feel free to shoot me a note telling me when you want to pimp out a book or author and I'll do a post.

For me, I'm re-reading Jill Shalvis' Animal Attraction. My sister had been in a reading slump, so I rec'd the series to her. 
And then I started reading it again. Love when that happens. 


So, what are you guys reading? What are you looking forward to?

2 comments:

  1. I've been catching up on Elizabeth Hoyt's Maiden Lane Series, which I'd forgotten about. I read book four last week, then bought five and six this past weekend. I also read Lisa Jackson's newest romantic suspense, Close to Home, over the weekend. And I have Christina Dodd's newest, Virtue Falls, awaiting my attention--along with a couple hundred other books, but let's not split hairs. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know. Those dangerous, ready to topple "TBR" piles... Every now and then I grab one from there and wonder why in the world I waited so long to read it.
    Speaking of...Virtue Falls is in mine too.

    ReplyDelete