Amazon Associates

Monday

Resolutions-time to make 'em

I've been down and out with a nasty bug this week (yeah, I know, Merry Christmas to me!) so this is going to be short and sweet.

It's that time of year where we all start thinking out resolutions. The good, the bad, the ugly...they come back every year. And typically the same ones: I'm going to grow 6 inches so my weight matches my height. I'm going to work out every day. I'm going to eat right, get a promotion, go on a fabulous trip...something. Something wonderful.

Well, this year I decided on a resolution as I was digging through the thousands of photos I've taken looking for a family pic to use on our Christmas card.  I found one. ONE. That's it.
Pathetic.
How about a pic with just me and the Hubs? Again, one. Ok, there were about a zillion pics of that one pose thanks to my friend holding down the shutter button on the camera, but what equated to one picture.


So, this year, I'm vowing to get more family photos and more pics of me with my guys. Essentially, I will be in more pictures.

How about you? Any resolutions, no matter how small?

I wish you all a fabulous New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment