Amazon Associates

Saturday

Back to School


Yes, I know other parts of the country have been back to school for a few weeks already, but around here the kids are enjoying one last hurrah this weekend before heading back into class next week.

My dining room table is covered with school supplies, which makes my heart sing. Is there anything more fun than all that brand new stuff? The boys aren't quite as impressed with it all as I am, but they humor me each time I ask, "Isn't it cool?"

I admit, I love the routine of the school year. The definite start time, end time. The knowledge that everyone is on the same page (or supposed to be) in terms of what they're studying and where they need to be.

What are you doing to celebrate the return to school? Or the last weekend of freedom as my children have dubbed it. (so dramatic...I wonder where they get that?)

No comments:

Post a Comment