Amazon Associates

Saturday

Comfort Reads

This week I read an interesting, fun blog on one of those "oldie but goodie" books that we all tend to recommend to one another. You know, the book that you just can't help but pull off your keeper self and read again and again throughout the years. The ultimate comfort reads that you grab when your own muse refuses to budge on an idea, or life is so crazy that you just need that little escape.
I have several comfort reads. Right now I'm revisiting Celeste Bradley's Liars Club series, after reading her newest which featured a character from the original series. It was so much fun reading "When She Said I Do" and catching glimpses of those characters that I fell in love with years ago...and wondering what they were up to.
What are some of your comfort reads?

2 comments:

  1. Mmm. I don't have a lot of time to read, but anything by Joanna Lindsey makes me happy. I have ALL of my old books. ALWAYS hit the sweet spot.

    I tried to re-read the Flame and the Flower--my FIRST romance. But lost patience with Brandon. LOL I guess I grew up and got married.

    Seriously Dude?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I haven't read the Flame and the Flower...but all my Johanna Lindseys are safely tucked under my bed. I love them. Garwood is another author that I grab when needed.

      Delete