Amazon Associates

Thursday

Two more days until her Royal Hotness, Sabrina York, stops by to chat about her newest release. I figured I'd give some fun facts about Sabrina.
1) She likes to sparkle. Not like those twinkle vampires, but with gems and rhinestones. Bling is her middle name.
2)She like bacon. To the point that she's coined the phrase, "Orgasmic bacon". I think there's something wrong with all the bacon I've had-Ever.
3) She writes like the wind. Seriously, every time I turn around she's got another book done or is poking at me to read something else of hers. Meanwhile, I may have finished a paragraph. It's pathetic.
4) The first book I ever read for Sabrina was this one.
It had a different name then, but ho-lee-cow. Talk about an introduction.

I hope you'll all stop by on Saturday to meet Ms. Twinkle Toes...I mean Her Royal Hotness, herself.

Carmen

5 comments:

  1. And you had me at bacon....

    :)

    Love you, darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't talk about or think about bacon without thinking of you. And my 5 year old...although he (thankfully) hasn't said anything about orgasmic bacon. Yet. I'm sure it'll happen.

      *muwah*

      Delete
  2. Bling and orgasmic bacon ... oh, my! I cannot wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is something spectacular Angel. You'll have to ask her about her blinged out handcuffs. ;-)

      Delete
    2. Lol. Angel. Sadly there is no bacon in my Regency! No worries, I'll eat some for them.

      Delete