Amazon Associates

Friday


Just one more day until Sabrina York invades the blog to talk about her newest book, Dark Fancy.
Dark Fancy is an Erotic Regency. Yes, you read that right, Erotic Regency. Now, I admit to being a bit...timid, when Sabrina was telling me about this book she was working on. It was her other Erotic Regency, Folly.

The first romances I remember reading were Regency era, ballroom filled, wall flower turned belle of the ball books. You know the type. When I tried to picture her book, I just couldn't place it properly.
And then I read it.
Holy. WOW. I loved it. LOVED it. If you are a fan of historicals and erotica, I insist you get your hands on a copy of Folly. And then Dark Fancy.

And, now a sneak peak of tomorrow's post:
Come back and get instructions on how to enter to win this tiara.

See you tomorrow!

Carmen

2 comments:

  1. See, now even I want to win that tiara...
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty. And sparkly. And bling-y.
    And, aren't you proud? No deep dark secrets about your sparkly handcuffs, or whips and chains, or....*off to find bacon*

    ReplyDelete